CSSP - July 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are any Swampers going to Clear Springs next weekend? I'm possibly going to be in Dallas, and was looking to get a few dives in, if possible. Let me know if anyone's going and when you will be there!

I'm free next weekend, as far as I know....let's do it!

We may go out Friday afternoon and stay the weekend. Unless something yucky stops us, that's the plan. Hope to see you both out there. We'll be camping so will be staying on the east side of the lake, but will watch for future postings as to times and we'll drive over to Swamper's point to dive with yall.

If you all don't mind....could I possibly tag along? Been in Texas for going on 2 months and have yet to dive here. Thanks!

I say let's do it, too! Kevin is unable to come this weekend, but I just might have to venture over anyway! I could probably dive both Saturday and Sunday. What time and days are you wanting to go, ScubaTexan?

Rotorboy - Sure join us!!

Foo - I hope to finally get to meet you! I would love to camp over, too, but it's kinda hot. I camped this past weekend and almost died in the heat!

If Foo and Donald are going to camp over to Saturday, I can do that day with all of you. I can be there about 10 or 10:30...

We'll stay Fri & Sat nights, Ken, so we'll be diving Sat. also. We'll travel over to the NW docks around 10ish. If we don't show up, come knock on our door... lol.

I've just discovered I can't come after all....I have two previous commitments that I had completely forgotten about -- an afternoon wedding that I have to open our church for and a high school reunion I have to work.

I'm sorry... :116:

blindref757:
If the house is a rockin...

:tongue:

How was Cozumel???

LOL silly! Coz was...http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=149416 wonderful- quick report on this thread. You coming this weekend?

Ken, bummer! Was hoping to see you! Maybe it will still work out? Hope so...

Rotorboy, of course you can join us. We'll be in a white/gray F-250 truck with camper. I bet some more people will plan to go before the weekend comes, too. Firefyter? TexDanceGuy? Des??? Timeliner & Sealskin, can you stand to come to the tame side for a day? Lukie? Debraw? Twinklez?And where is ScubaJana???

Back
Top Bottom