CSSP friday afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryanh1985

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone going? Finally getting out to the lake in my doubles, and wouldn't mind someone looking over my handy work, to make sure I got it all done correctly. Can't make it out their until about 1-1:30 though.

I'll still be chained to my desk Friday... and I have friends coming in for TX-OU. We're going to be Fair-ing it this weekend :)

I would love to go, but unfortunately I only have off work every other Friday and this is my Friday to work.:depressed:

Sleeping in, huh? I am going early and want to get in two dives. I'll be starting dive #2 about 1pm. Get there and join me for that. I'm going to play with my drysuit. Not sure what kind of "doubles critic" I am, though. :)

Sleeping in, huh? I am going early and want to get in two dives. I'll be starting dive #2 about 1pm. Get there and join me for that. I'm going to play with my drysuit. Not sure what kind of "doubles critic" I am, though. :)

Nah I have school 8-12. I don't know what sleeping in, is anymore. Ill try and make it their by 1, but not sure I will be able to, I will go straight from school.

I'm going to play with my drysuit.

I have a zoot suit. Or maybe it's a leisure suit :D

I have a zoot suit. Or maybe it's a leisure suit :D

Have you gotten tired of getting beat up for asking about tech diving yet? :D

Ryan, I'm delaying my second splash till 1:30 to give you a little extra time to get there. I'm thinking I'll set up down by the airplane.

Yes. I have given up on the question. The answer is not really relevant anymore.

If it's any consolation, K-valve feels a little guilty.

Ryan, I'm delaying my second splash till 1:30 to give you a little extra time to get there. I'm thinking I'll set up down by the airplane.

Sound good Craig, Ill see ya out their, just got everything put together, and it works on land. :popcorn:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom