CSSP Friday 9/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning on getting to the swamp by 8AM so I can score a pavillion. I'm going for the one up N by the port-o-potty.

scubabum2:
I'm planning on getting to the swamp by 8AM so I can score a pavillion. I'm going for the one up N by the port-o-potty.

Great. I will also bring my 12' X12' easy-up but I will not need to take it down half way through the day as I did last weekend when I left early. I do not remember what you dirve but I believe I will recongnize you when I see you. Just keep an eye out for a silver Jeep Liberty with a confused driver. :14:

Badaggie

texdiveguy:
I look forward to meeting you in the future....I saw your web page and scuba photos---nice!! :)

Thanks! I look forward to finally metting you and some swampers too! Sorry, Badaggie, that I didn't get to dive with you yesterday. It was nice to meet you (briefly) though. Did you guys have a good day? We had fun out there, stayed out there until about 4:30. Vis wasn't all that great, but fun nonetheless!

shelbelle72:
Thanks! I look forward to finally metting you and some swampers too! Sorry, Badaggie, that I didn't get to dive with you yesterday. It was nice to meet you (briefly) though. Did you guys have a good day? We had fun out there, stayed out there until about 4:30. Vis wasn't all that great, but fun nonetheless!

No big deal not diving with us. We had several people in our group too so we had plenty of dive buddies to go around. I am sure we will get another chance to meet you and your dive buddies soon. I might try CSSP again in a week or so.
We had several good dives on the North side. The visibility was also very poor there too. At least we could not blame the bad visibility on new divers since so few divers were at CSSP. Also we could not have asked for better weather.

Badaggie

I had a blast myself last weekend. I really enjoyed diving with everyone! The weather was perfect, compliments of Hurricane John. In attendance at TSD North were badaggie, firefyter, rotoboy, bethbsting, debitthis & yours truly. Good excuse to get in 4 dives in day, even if the vis was iffy.

I also enjoyed going to Athens w/ my wifey and bethbsting and debitthis on Monday too. There is something living in Athens - we saw 1 crawfish, very frisky. It was nice being able to go from one prop to the next and having 20 ft of vis, even if the bottom is about the same depth with the drought & all. You really do get a different experience at each site, both good in their own way.

scubabum2:
I had a blast myself last weekend. I really enjoyed diving with everyone! The weather was perfect, compliments of Hurricane John. In attendance at TSD North were badaggie, firefyter, rotoboy, bethbsting, debitthis & yours truly. Good excuse to get in 4 dives in day, even if the vis was iffy.

I also enjoyed going to Athens w/ my wifey and bethbsting and debitthis on Monday too. There is something living in Athens - we saw 1 crawfish, very frisky. It was nice being able to go from one prop to the next and having 20 ft of vis, even if the bottom is about the same depth with the drought & all. You really do get a different experience at each site, both good in their own way.

Even though the depth is minimal, it sounds like the vis right now is much better at Athens compared to CSSP. That might make it worth a trip since I am getting a bit tired with the 5' vis situation at CSSP.
I enjoyed diving with you guys. You are right, the weather was perfect and it was also nice because so few people were diving compared to recent weekends which have been very croweded.

Badaggie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom