CSSP before it gets nippy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kman458:
have fun but we will be in houston on the 16th for the dema bbq and then leaving on the 17th for a 7 night caribbean cruise that i am giving my wife for my birthday.

I hope you and your wife have a blast on your cruise! What a great way to start your vacation, too, with your Scubaboard friends. I am trying not to sound jealous... is it working?

:crafty:
Foo

Sharon and I will be out there the last weekend in October. A friend is doing her OW lake work (we hope) then. We're also going to do a night dive to see how it is. Will probably be our last trip until Dog days, and then Polar Bear club in Jan..

Wish I could go before then, but the wife won't let me go this weekend.. And, it's my birthday. Ain't that a crock!!!

Charley

CharleyT:
And, it's my birthday. Ain't that a crock!!!

Charley

...maybe she has better plans for you... :07:

TruckDiver:
I'll probably make it out that Saturday. Of course after last weekend's fiasco, perhaps I shouldn't say one way or another.........
I won't be able to make it Saturday after all, have to take care of some business stuff.
Don't ya just hate it when life gets in the way of fun?
Might be able to make it Sunday for a couple of hours if I can get everything done Saturday, have to wait and see.

HEY RKR3000!! If ya see a truck that looks like this, give me a shout on the radio. I should be through your neck of the woods about 5pm or so.
http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/johnny_click/rl_carriers_eb_i_26.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom