Cssp 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm meeting FWNurseShark there about 9am. We'll look you guys up and say Hello once we get setup.

If the TSDT had a deck of cards to track those responsible for these shenanigans, I believe Texass is the only ACE I haven't crossed paths with so far. Perhaps today will be the day.

Jim

can't make it today, sorry, youngest came down with a fever last night and i'm playing Dr. Mom today.

you all have fun, i hope to catch the next one.

I will be out there by 7:30am to setup for a OW class that I'm DM-ing for Bill Searight. We're setting up over in the wooded area on the south east end near the stone entry ramp shown on the map.

We're going to be busy on Saturday so I may not have much time during the day, but I do plan on camping out there Saturday night. So feel free to come by then.

There's a chance Ronbo will be out there too. So if you want to meet one of our local legends, stop by.

I will have my green/white pop-up pavillion setup and I drive a white 94 explorer.

Stop by and say hello so I can start putting faces to all these screen names!

have a kitchen pass for either day, Keith and I are trekking out there again.

little one ended up having strep, poor kid. antibiotics and she is already perking up tonight :)

hope to see someone out there Sunday or Monday!

So what if the viz was below par? I had a blast.

Sorry I missed ya DalTex, I got hung up a bit this morning and didn't get out there till 10:30. I did get to finally meet up with SeaHunt though and FWNurseShark, too. Too bad ScubaTexan & I couldn't seem to synch dives with y'all, but that leaves something for next time.

Gave my new BP it's first dive. Totally sweet!!!:D

Texass...

No prob. Did one dive and went back to town. Viz was pretty weak but got wet, that is the point. Catch you next time.

Sorry we didn't get to meet you guys, Paul and DalTex, but another time. I won't be able to stay out there as long on Friday's for awhile, but one or two early dives will work just fine. It was very nice to see Jim (SeaHunt) and meet Becky (FWNurseShark), as well. A rain check goes out to them, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom