Cssp 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass, usual place? Dove with Catch 22 last week. Great viz. Probably not so lucky this week due to rain but can still get wet.

Texass once bubbled...

I've spent the last hour or so putting together my new BP/wing and I want to play with it in the water a bit before I start chopping off the 1/2 mile of extra webbing I've got left over.

Does this mean your going DIR on us? I thought they had a vaccine for that now. :)

DalTex, Paul etc. I'm thinking the newer covered table by the South dock on the West side. (Same one we were at last time Paul)

TexasMike, ya know I haven't completed my PADI Wrecker Service Diver certification yet, so any tows are at y'alls risk until I'm done.

Catch22, only if split fins and an Octo+ are now accepted DIR gear.

this week has been very rainy, with more likely today and tomorrow.

what is the viz like as CSSP under these conditions?

I'm close to being able to get out there tomorrow, we'll see how today goes biz-wise. It probably would be after rush hour though, leave the house round 9:30 get there around 10:30, maybe catch dive#2 with everyone...

Viz will probably be reduced but isn't that the nature of swamp diving....lol

Any excuse to get wet is a good excuse.

Hey guys,

Would any of you happen to have been teaching a rescue class last weekend on the far side of the pond. If so I was the guy you warned about the hamburger and fries:wink: . I didn't even think to say "scubaboard" to anyone while I was there.

Hope to return soon, when is that plane getting sunk?

John.

there was a class there, I mentioned something about a dive computer when the person mentioned they had to find something he dropped, was that you?

:)

I'm going to opt out for tomorrow due to the recent and impending rain, and I need to do a conference with someone tomorrow about an upcoming conference. Besides, my new wetsuit should be in by next weekend and can try it out. :D

Maybe I can get with Padir and get him "legal." (If he doesn't mind doing a check-out dive to get my weights right with the new suit.)

Des, I wanna borrow your new stuff!!! Uh oh, that may bankrupt me. :banging:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom