CSSP 8/28 Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I tried to make it out, but a wreck on 75S had me locked up in traffic for over 20 minutes (trying to go 5 miles). I ended up going to Blue Dolphins pool and doing 2-30 minute dives.
Charley

An employee from Emerald Sea (Will) and I will be out there tomorrow. Hitting the highway at 8 AM. Hope to see some folks there.

Well although the weather looked kinda nasty, myself and a new swamper (Narced Out) made it out to Terrell. The rain wasn't really too bad and since there wasn't any lightning, we dove.
The park was suprisingly crowded considering the weather, but I did notice the most of the folks were with classes. There were just a few of us diving for pleasure on such a day, not surprising I suppose. :ne_nau:
The vis wasn't too bad on the first dive, 12 -15' and we enjoyed a leisurely 50min dive. After an hour SI we did our second dive and the vis was considerably less around the platforms and docks. Our second dive was only 40min, we then packed up and headed home.
For those who didn't make it out, you didn't miss much I guess, just a couple of dives....... :scubadive

TruckDiver, I stayed in Terrell Fri. nite but it was thunderboomin' when I got up. Was a tough call, but decided not to chance spending the money and having to get "outa the pool" due to lightning. Sounds like the t-storms didn't continue like they were predicting and I could have dove. Will catch you some other time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom