CSSP 8/28 Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arghh!! Just heard from the dive buddy. She can't make it this weekend. Is there anyone looking for a buddy to go with? Or a third? I'd like to make the hunt if at all possible.
Charley

I would go but my buddy is teaching a class

scubablue67:
You might want to avoid Athens if you color your hair or don't give your gear a good cleaning after every use. The water is chemically treated so it wreaks havoc with hair and gear.

I have been diving Athens quite some time. I have seen it turn chemically treated hair green. It has never phased my naturally blonde hair. It has also never phased my gear. I take good care of my equipment.

As you and I are both dive masters, you should understand that we go where the instructor goes. You may get a vote, I don't.

TwoBit

Chevyman:
Thanks truck driver I will look for you if i make it out there. I got a job offer monday took it and now i am working 2 jobs for the next two weeks. If I make it out there, I drive a Green Chevrolet Pickup, I am a 6'4" hippie. I am real easy to spot.

Kevin
Kewl!
I should be easy to spot as well, just look for a red 2-door Tahoe.
We usually dive from the west side of the lake, at the northernmost wooden dock.
The SE end will get crowded and the vis will suffer, hence I'm partial to the north end :wink:
Any idea on what time frame ya'll are lookin at?

"As you and I are both dive masters, you should understand that we go where the instructor goes. You may get a vote, I don't."

I feel your pain TwoBit. Do you make it out to CSSP much? We can share an adult beverage and burgers sometime after another succesful OW weekend.

TruckDiver:
Kewl!
I should be easy to spot as well, just look for a red 2-door Tahoe.
We usually dive from the west side of the lake, at the northernmost wooden dock.
The SE end will get crowded and the vis will suffer, hence I'm partial to the north end :wink:
Any idea on what time frame ya'll are lookin at?

I will try to get out there by 8 am, be ready to go around 830. I might have to work saturday, I am not sure yet, the new job is kind of a clusterf***. I need to feel it out and see if they are planning on working saturday. I should know something by friday afternoon or evening.

Chevyman:
Looks like I will be there, looking forward to meeting some of you

I had to back out this weekend, with all the thunderstorms and everything, it looked like it was going to be pretty bad, I hope that everything worked out well for you.

I talked to a guy who was diving out at CSSP earlier today and he said they cancelled the treasure hunt due to lack of participation. They had 10 people sign up.

Back
Top Bottom