CSSP - 7/28 & 7/29 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be out there with some friends sunday and would be willing to make some dives with yall - ill keep you updated in this thread

I've been diving there for 2 years and never been bitten. Having said that, watch it happen this weekend. I do know people who have been bitten, but nothing serious, usually more like a nibble that may or may not draw a speck of blood. They'll usually stay away from you unless you're doing something to attract them.

Dark Eternal:
I might be out there with some friends sunday and would be willing to make some dives with yall - ill keep you updated in this thread

Hey thanks, we'll be looking to meet some other N Tx divers - in the interest of caution, we'd really like to make at least our 1st dive at CSSP with a third who has more experience and who has been there before - or maybe tag along with another buddy team.

I'm not at the moment sure yet if we will be out there Sat, Sun - or both

It looks like there is a group putting themselves together on the scubatoys message board for this sat/sun at CSSP - so, I suggest anybody else checking out this thread check/post over there

(I wonder will this be the 1st SB thread hijacked by the ST board?)

texarkandy:
Hey thanks, we'll be looking to meet some other N Tx divers - in the interest of caution, we'd really like to make at least our 1st dive at CSSP with a third who has more experience and who has been there before - or maybe tag along with another buddy team.

I'm not at the moment sure yet if we will be out there Sat, Sun - or both
Its a very easy place to dive as long as you dont go into the deep area which can get dark and cold fast. My gf did her open water training there and was very comfortable the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom