Cssp 10/02/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharleyT

Reaction score
Sharon and I will be out bright and early getting a few dives in. Anyone else going to be out there? We try and set up on the far NW side of the lake, and pitch a tent for changing.

Charley

CharleyT:
Sharon and I will be out bright and early getting a few dives in. Anyone else going to be out there? We try and set up on the far NW side of the lake, and pitch a tent for changing.

Charley

I will be out there Sat/Sun to complete my lake training/testing for my Rescue Diver certf.. Hope it is nice weather!!

texdiveguy:
I will be out there Sat/Sun to complete my lake training/testing for my Rescue Diver certf.. Hope it is nice weather!!
Great! We shore entry near that area, so hope to see you there!

Yes, I hope so too. So far they say isolated T-storms. I'm not going to let a little rain stop me this time though (last time I did and heard the diving was great). But you know Texas wx... give it 10 minutes and it'll change. hehe

Charley

I'd really like to get a couple of dives in this weekend, but I have to be back in Dallas nlt 1pm Saturday. How "bright and early" are ya talking about?

TruckDiver:
I'd really like to get a couple of dives in this weekend, but I have to be back in Dallas nlt 1pm Saturday. How "bright and early" are ya talking about?
Well, now there is some talk of us not going on Saturday, but doing Sunday instead. Although they are a PADI shop (and we are NAUI), Blue Dolphin Scuba in Plano is having a Customer Appreciation Party with some great give-aways. Sharon and I go up there quite a bit as they are good people. Might have to go there Saturday and dive Sunday.

If we do dive Saturday, it would have to be after lunch. Although we'll be there around 7:30 or so we have a lot of training work we have planned for the morning (before the visibility gets to bad). Maybe next time?

Charley

Anybody else diving this weekend? I can't be there before 10:30 or so tomorrow, since I don't get off work till 7am, and would have to get packed up. Tomorrow or Sunday either (or both) will work for me, if we can get a few to go. Foo, are you and the Donald gonna make it? If so, which day? I wanna dive every chance I get before it gets too danged cold, so I'm looking for buddies. Speak up folks!! :D

Firefyter:
Anybody else diving this weekend? I can't be there before 10:30 or so tomorrow, since I don't get off work till 7am, and would have to get packed up. Tomorrow or Sunday either (or both) will work for me, if we can get a few to go. Foo, are you and the Donald gonna make it? If so, which day? I wanna dive every chance I get before it gets too danged cold, so I'm looking for buddies. Speak up folks!! :D

Hey Dude ,

I'll be headed up that way on Saturday morning ~
I'll look for ya ~
I'll be in the Blue '97 Mustang

Frank

I will be there Sat/Sun but with an OW and rescue Class as a DM. I am planning on bringing a underwater video camera to tape a little if I get an extra DM to come out and watch the class while I tape. I hope it's not as cold as I think it's going to be.

Firefyter:
Foo, are you and the Donald gonna make it? If so, which day?:D

Hi Thomas,
I really have had a stomach bug since Monday night, but I'm feeling a little better each day- however, we are still shooting to go on Sunday. My husband and daughter will definately dive, and if I'm feeling better, I will try to get in a dive or two.

Our daughter took off work for this weekend so that she could go to an event tomorrow evening and get in some dives on Sun... she usually works every weekend. So, even if I end up just relaxing out there, I feel sure that we'll make it. I will PM you if any plans change.

Look for us, we'll be on the NW docks area, where Des & Co. usually park. Hopefully will get a covered area, but it will probably be around 11-12 before we get there. We will be in a white Monte Carlo (yes, it's humorous when all 3 of us are packed in there with our gear.)

Oh yeah... I'll be the one who looks like a phantom in a Swampdiver's t-shirt. :wink:

Foo

Foo:
Oh yeah... I'll be the one who looks like a phantom in a Swampdiver's t-shirt. :wink:

Foo

LOL....it'll be a sighting of an elusive Foo....kinda like a ghost, only harder to spot...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom