Crowley's Blog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey you...

Would you mind posting here in this thread when you enter a new blog post? I love reading them, but without a notification I don't know they're there. Alternatively, if there is a way for me to "subscribe" or something so I am notified, that would be great.

It's entirely possible that I don't know how to work ScubaBoard. :wink:

kari

Hey Karibelle,

I did post updates in here but then thought I was taking up unnecessary space and got lazy about it...! You can subscribe to the blog if you look at my profile picture on the right hand side of the page, underneath there is an option to subscribe... hope it works!

Cheers,

C.

Got it, thanks. have a good night, crowley.

kari

Crowley,

Before age and the desire to live in one place for more thana year (and a partner who doesn‘t really like to dive); I remember well theOpen Water Jacque Cousteau want to be. They were usually towing a girlfriendthat apparently had never quite been able to grasp the concept of buoyancy orthe fact that smashing into the bottom will damage a reef. Of course the boyfriend promptly ignores herthrough the whole dive and yells at her on the boat when she can’t manage toeven change out her tank. On the plus side it is getting less and lessexpensive to dive here in the US as the unemployment rate has skyrocketed andthe government is completely broke.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom