Croc Rebound Shoe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crestgel

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of these plastic foam shoes? I saw them once but have not been able to find them again.

Are you talking about the Crocs shoes? See the website (crocs.com) for the dealers in the U.S. If it is the same shoe,
they are not foam or plastic, but a patented closed cell resin that makes a terrific shoe for pre/post diving.

crestgel:
Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of these plastic foam shoes? I saw them once but have not been able to find them again.

I think the retail division of our operation has some in a few of our gift shops around the island.

crestgel:

Really odd that this should come up around the same time, but...

I was in the LDS today and noticed the owner walking around with some goofy looking shoes. He handed me one and I was amazed at the weight. Turns out they are crocs and supposedly the store will soon be selling them..

www.oakhillscuba.com is the store...

Dunno what the date is that he expects to have them in the shop...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom