Creepy things found diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was diving a local lake once and found a hockey mask resting in some silt. Tried to tug on it but it wouldn't budge. It's a great place to dive it's called "Crystal Lake". After I surfaced some crazy old man was telling me that the place had a curse, A Death curse!

I dove in a flooded boiler room on Elm Street, you shoulda seen the weird glove I found. Knives welded to the fingers.

Unfortunately I wasn't on the dive, but some of my buddies found a hand granade, M16, and a car WITH A DEAD BODY in the backseat in the Tennessee River. The cops even knew who he was when the divers phoned it in bc the dead guy had a prosthetic leg. Apparently he was a local who had been missing for 5 years.

wow... this is an old thread

PhotoTJ:
I dove in a flooded boiler room on Elm Street, you shoulda seen the weird glove I found. Knives welded to the fingers.
KingViper:
Very cool! Should have taken a pic! :wink:

:lol: :D
Um, instead of "a pic" I think they made a movie (or six...)
Fell for that one, didn't you?

How about this:

Alor, Indonesia

A dead pig floating at ten metres legs tied to a rock.

Obviously a squealer.

My Creepy experience......

Diving in three foot visibility near a channel pier, I chance upon a torso which for a second or two took my breath away.....then I realized it was a mannequin torso of a woman.......that was creepy!

Night dive at Laguna Beach, California...in the narrow beam of my divelight, I saw a large seal feeding off grass next to a reef. As I got closer I realized it was dead, bloated with its face planted in the grass as the surge moved it back and forth like it was feeding.

Two immediate thoughts came to mind...1) What killed it? and, 2) I was in the same water with a rotting corpse!:11:

I also found an arm bone during a shore dive...I hope it belonged to a seal and not a human who didn't pay their loan "shark".

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom