Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems your use of the word killing was ambiguous too, but I didn’t take it as you didn’t know the difference between killing and murdering.
To kill is to make dead, murder is one subclass of killing, the crime of unlawfully killing a person, especially with malice aforethought, else it is manslaughter (the unlawful killing of a human being without express or implied malice).

To kill is to make dead, murder is one subclass of killing, the crime of unlawfully killing a person, especially with malice aforethought, else it is manslaughter (the unlawful killing of a human being without express or implied malice).

Not to mention defining 'person' should make the discussion interesting in relation to the whole abortion question.

The problem is that we are using "person" in a legal sense that is defined as a human or organization with legal rights and duties. So it becomes a question of what the society wants to define it as ... but that makes me think, can you murder an organization? Is there such a thing as Companycide?

More creationist BS. How sad.

Maybe then the title of this thread should be Evolution.
Then you can go over the finer points of word meanings. Now that is sad.

I think this thread holds the record for the most trolls ever stated before it was locked. Man... !! some of the stuff in the first sectione is real trolling especially the stuff about noodles. Look folks. Life happens, it happened before we got here, and hopefully, it'll happen after we leave, but right now, that don't look too promising in the future. ( don't get me started)
Believe what ever it is you wish to. It'll make no difference in the end. We'll all be dead sooner or later. Dive more, worry about religious differenses less Life will be a better place if they follow my advise, (and drink my cool aid)
And one final word to the orginator of this post.. Two words... "CARBON DATING" There is no getting around the facts there. Rock solid facts.

Maybe then the title of this thread should be Evolution.
Then you can go over the finer points of word meanings. Now that is sad.

What does all of this have to do with word meanings?

Point is that creationists ignore and distort facts because these facts are inconvenient and contradict their world view. Period. Once you do that you can no longer have any kind of real discussion.

I think this thread holds the record for the most trolls ever stated before it was locked. Man... !! some of the stuff in the first sectione is real trolling especially the stuff about noodles. Look folks. Life happens, it happened before we got here, and hopefully, it'll happen after we leave, but right now, that don't look too promising in the future. ( don't get me started)
Believe what ever it is you wish to. It'll make no difference in the end. We'll all be dead sooner or later. Dive more, worry about religious differenses less Life will be a better place if they follow my advise, (and drink my cool aid)
And one final word to the orginator of this post.. Two words... "CARBON DATING" There is no getting around the facts there. Rock solid facts.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster will touch you with his noodley appendage when you least expect it. No really it's not a troll ... it's a goof on the ID supporters on the Kansas School Board. Google and you too will belive.

Ramen

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom