Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2Andy:
hey man, don't bad-mouth beer...

beer is like .... nirvana... man...

Beer has a very important function that many people do not understand. A variety brewed without hops is distilled to make scotch. Without that, civilization as we know it would not be possible.

Those that believe in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster know that heaven has fountains of beer. :beer:

I hope that those heavenly fountains are not gushing warm Stag beer.

Bethjd:
Those that believe in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster know that heaven has fountains of beer. :beer:
RAmen

H2Andy:
hey man, don't bad-mouth beer...

beer is like .... nirvana... man...

Now who's badmouthing beer?

Beer is like....heaven...

People don't off themselves in heaven.

If heaven exists, then God exists. The debate is finally over, and, as always, the answer was found in beer.

Give it up, Andy, you have lost.

scubafool:
Now who's badmouthing beer?

Beer is like....heaven...

People don't off themselves in heaven.

If heaven exists, then God exists. The debate is finally over, and, as always, the answer was found in beer.

Give it up, Andy, you have lost.

I don't know if he did.

Are you discounting the idea that beer has evolved since its original creation?

(BTW, that is actually true.)

God created beer. The ales, the pilsners, the lagers, the porters, the stouts, the weiss, the bitters, the blondes, the reds, the darks, the ambers, all of these and more were created at one time, complete and whole. To say differently is heresy, and could result in your excommunication from the church of beer drinking. Now go and spill no more.

scubafool:
God created beer. The ales, the pilsners, the lagers, the porters, the stouts, the weiss, the bitters, the blondes, the reds, the darks, the ambers, all and more were created at one time, complete and whole. To say differently is heresy, and could result in your excommunication from the church of beer drinking. Now go and spill no more.
What! No bocks? Off with his head!

scubafool:
God created beer. The ales, the pilsners, the lagers, the porters, the stouts, the weiss, the bitters, the blondes, the reds, the darks, the ambers, all and more were created at one time, complete and whole. To say differently is heresy, and could result in your excommunication from the church of beer drinking. Now go and spill no more.

Really? The Pilsners? I thought they appeared for the first time about 165 years ago because a new species of yeast evolved (although they did not understand that at the time) and they learned to dry malt and leave it pale--a convenient combination of evolution and technique.

jesus christ now i'm craving beer and i ain't got none handy

crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom