Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I was thinking about this thread today, watching a show on one of the science channels about how scientists were tracking the various periods that the earth has been through, showing how scientists were able to show how long each period lasted. Each period was many thousands of year, far more than 6000 each, and all I could think of was this moron (pardon my language) who wants us to believe that the earth is on six or seven thousand years old, without any scientific basis, just an irrational belief.

Just finished watching the Lewis Black HBO special and just couldnt help but opening this thread. The quote went something like, everytime someone trys to tell me the earth was literally created in seven days, I pick up a fossil and I throw it on their head.

Sorry Just couldnt help it.

that fupin baxtard who thinks the earth is only six thousand years old
Well he can bloody well fup off. He is nothin but a pedrofile.

patymeboy:
that fupin baxtard who thinks the earth is only six thousand years old
Well he can bloody well fup off. He is nothin but a pedrofile.

WHOA!!!!:confused:

You got all that from a post about someone being ill informed about the correct age of the earth?

Easy on the sauce, mate:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom