Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'he made it so he can use it' concept can also be extended to include duct tape.

agilis:
The 'he made it so he can use it' concept can also be extended to include duct tape.

:rofl3:

agilis:

If duct tape isn't proof-positive of the existence of a benevolent deity, I don't know what is.

OHGoDive:
If duct tape isn't proof-positive of the existence of a benevolent deity, I don't know what is.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper."
--Benjamin Franklin

boulderjohn:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper."
--Benjamin Franklin

I'd like to see H2Andy try to argue with THAT kind of proof!:wink:

scubafool:
I'd like to see H2Andy try to argue with THAT kind of proof!:wink:

hey man, don't bad-mouth beer...

beer is like .... nirvana... man...

No i got that from an episode of "Father Ted"
Its kind of a Monty Pithon sort Of Irish commedy.
As for the guys ill information. He is as self decieved as maney in the so called scientific community. It just boiles down to a lack of humility. To be a good scientist is to get ideas from observation and then to be filled with quriosity AND WONDER AND THEN PERHAPS WITH A LITTLE DISCIPLIN ThEN TO LEARN SOMETHING. The rest of us will follow after, the lemings that we are, without all those scientific virtues that I just deliniated.

patymeboy:
the lemings that we are

ah... some of us are much larger than lemmings

and some wear contacts. no lemming wears contacts.

(which accounts for their poor eyesight, which accounts for their unfortunate practice of plunging into fjords thinking they are crossing a small river ... which gave rise to the myth that lemmings blindly follow the crowd to their own doom ... just a myth, man... check it out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom