Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wardric:
cant be certain about anything unless he appears and speak to us personnaly,
The last time God "spoke" to me (God presents evidence to me all the time; it's a matter of paying attention - but I'm talking about the formation of a clear answer from Him...), I'd been contemplating how I was doing in my efforts to be a "better" person. Just as I was sort of congratulating myself on my progress, God said "You ain't the judge!"
Rick :)

wardric:
In my case, it's the judge who said "you ain't God" :wink:
Yeah, we all get reminded of that from time to time, eh?
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Yeah, we all get reminded of that from time to time, eh?
Rick

yep, humans are reminded of that from time to time. I just did some dives on a ship that had 1012 victims when it sank including 840 passengers (8 more than the Titanic) and 134 of 138 children. More than 600 souls are still on the wreck. It helps put things into perspective...

Rick Murchison:
Here's another of my favorite little nuggets that's almost always overlooked in these discussions...
One part of God's creation is time.
All science depends on it. There is no scientific fact or theory that doesn't have time as a component to it. You cannot measure distance, or temperature, or mass, or velocity, or frequency or wavelength, or forces, or make any observation or draw any scientific conclusion without a temporal component.
And it's God's time :)
Rick

Good point Rick. I remember an article in Nat Geo a few years back about time...I had never given it much thought until they said, "define the word time".

Not trying to be argumentative....I am just curious. How do evolutionists explain the trees that extend through several layers of the geological column? Oh and how do they explain fish skeletons and sea life at the top of mountains?

scubafire:
Not trying to be argumentative....I am just curious. How do evolutionists explain the trees that extend through several layers of the geological column? Oh and how do they explain fish skeletons and sea life at the top of mountains?
Trees that extend through several layers? The roots grow and stuff not in the sea is tectonic movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom