Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRedHead:
I wonder if cheap white wine and Moody Blues records would have the same effect? :eyebrow:

I think....I think I am...therefore I am...I think.
I know you're out there somewhere...
Love the Moody Blues, they play at our local pavilon almost every year, seen them many times, they're getting old. Speaking of old, you know what a record is? :D

end of hijack.:wink: continue on :lurk: :coke:

dlndavid:
I know you're out there somewhere...
Love the Moody Blues, they play at our local pavilon almost every year, seen them many times, they're getting old. Speaking of old, you know what a record is? :D

I saw them on TV a couple of years ago and they looked OLD. But we couldn't talk philosophy and religion listening to "shake, shake, shake, shake your boody." I think after reading Spinoza and Heisenburg that the only thing I can conclude is that I'm uncertain. There is only so much you say about that so I can't really participate in conversations like this other than to make wisecracks. :wink:

TheRedHead:
There is only so much you say about that so I can't really participate in conversations like this other than to make wisecracks. :wink:

But... But...

That's what makes this thread so cool!!!

:D

DeputyDan:
I gotta go with God doing the creating.

One of these days, I might get a chance to ask him how !!!!

i hope that day is long in coming!

and now the joke:

have you guys wondered why if heaven is so frigging amazing, so many Christians and Muslims and Jews spend every penny they have staying alive for every possible last minute, instead of praying "God, kill me now so i can go to heaven with you?"

seems like the Jihadist nutso terrorists are the only ones who have it right. scary...

no, that's a pretty good article, read quickly

Very true Red, there are two sides to this coin, just like politics, global warming and so many other things. People tend to take a side like rooting for their favorite sports team and the other side will always be wrong to each side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom