Crates/storage boxes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
Guys can you give me the contact number of ellen of diver's point? Pati na din kay carol of nautilus. Meron bang diver's point sa makati? I want to drop by their shops to check out the crates tska mag-rent ako ng bp/w for my nov.24 dive. Tenchu!
Where will you place your gear when you travel to some other dive locations (outside luzon)?

spoon: so you put your fins on top of everything since the bottom part of the storage looks small

paolov: thanks.. subukan ko mamaya sa sucat.. kaso i'm not a member

clgsamson: outside luzon, i'll put everything in a dive bag which shugar will provide for me. Anilao dives naman, sa crates siguro. Kayo ba?

yomar:
spoon: so you put your fins on top of everything since the bottom part of the storage looks small

paolov: thanks.. subukan ko mamaya sa sucat.. kaso i'm not a member

npe i put my fins all the way at the bottom . left fin on right side and right fin on right side . by the way my fins are shoter im using the jet fins

yomar:
clgsamson: outside luzon, i'll put everything in a dive bag which shugar will provide for me. Anilao dives naman, sa crates siguro. Kayo ba?
I use a standard size duffel bag for my anilao trips. For outside luzon trips, I use a bigger duffel bag with rollers (fins are stored on side pockets) with pelican lock.

outside of luzon i still take my crate, no problem unless im taking the plane, if thats the case i use a large dive bag and camping bag

I have got to get one of those Action Packer's. The carpet at the back of my truck is totally ruined from getting wet all the time.

clgsamson:
pards, buy a new truck then, just like what our kuya did. hehe

Kung kasing yaman lang ako nun. I'm planning to write to MTV to Pimp my Ride :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom