Crash!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The culprit was finally found today. One server banned the other! :rofl3: All of the load was going only to ONE server. :no: It was resolved at about 10:00pm today, and the load balancing looks AWESOME. :crafty:

Thanks for your patience as we worked through this one. We have hard coded the servers against this kind of snafu in the future.

So that resolves the speed issue and the fact that the network simply was not available (i.e. not found) last night. Now we can hope for resolution on the "special characters" problem. At least now we will be able to enjoy the system while the rest gets sorted out. Thanks

The culprit was finally found today. One server banned the other! :rofl3: All of the load was going only to ONE server. :no: It was resolved at about 10:00pm today, and the load balancing looks AWESOME. :crafty:

Thanks for your patience as we worked through this one. We have hard coded the servers against this kind of snafu in the future.

Are the servers mad at each other again?

I'm having the same issues I've been having all week. SB not loading, error messages, and very slooooooow when it does load. I'm currently using firefox.

Anyone else getting this?

Mine seems to be OK for now using IE....but I am uploading huge files so the one time this evening that it said Page not found (or whatever it says) I assumed it was because of that. It was good all day as I recall so my one issue was likely because of my huge upload.

Last edited:
Crashed here too, but all seems well now.

Yeah, that's it.

Things are still wonky. Bear with us.

Back
Top Bottom