Crash!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it just me or are there others that are getting a lot more "Page not Found" errors (or whatever the wording is) following links on SB (to navigate within SB) and a lot of very very slow loads? I have also had SB crash my IE a couple times mid post in the last week. I hope others are having similar problems. I am having it on two different computers and two completely different networks.

Is it just me or are there others that are getting a lot more "Page not Found" errors (or whatever the wording is) following links on SB (to navigate within SB) and a lot of very very slow loads? I have also had SB crash my IE a couple times mid post in the last week. I hope others are having similar problems. I am having it on two different computers and two completely different networks.

Steve - Yep, I'm experiencing similar issues, in both my NYC office this morning and my Westchester office this afternoon. It takes time to load and to post.

Not that I know of.

It seems to be hit and miss so maybe there is something else going on with both networks or both computers. Darn it all anyways.

I haven't seen or heard of any crashes from the server reports.

Nothing about a crash in any of the logs... perhaps your network is having issues.

El Orans and Howard - Thanks for trying to help.

I dunno what it is but it was slooooow.

Nothing about a crash in any of the logs... perhaps your network is having issues.

Yeah, perhaps Scubasteve001's network issues is contagious. :D

I have had that happen to me the past few days. It has taken quite a long time to redirect back to the site.

I've had a lot of problems too....at home and at work. Definitely not my network.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom