Crash!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:hmmm:.....I guess my serious hat fell off. I will put it back on and stop trying to make light of situations.....failing anyways.

I heard that the "Pacific Trash Vortex" has thrown the earths axis off balance and this is affecting satellite transmissions.

:rofl3:

it's not bad servers. There is a network issue. The ISP is working on it.

But who else would you all blame?

Thanks for your patience.

I blame YOU and hold you personally responsible!!

Sounds like such a badass comment

it's not bad servers. There is a network issue. The ISP is working on it.

But who else would you all blame?

Thanks for your patience.

Spoken like a true sysadmin...Always the neworks fault...NOT!
:no:

Just kiddin. Im a network engineer and hear that excuse all the time, so I gotta bust ya down a little bit.

Spoken like a true sysadmin...Always the neworks fault...NOT!
:no:

Just kiddin. Im a network engineer and hear that excuse all the time, so I gotta bust ya down a little bit.

:rofl3::rofl3:Well I like to be different so I would like to take this opportunity to thank:worship: everybody who keeps this system up and running for most of the time:flowers: Thanks HowardE :kiss2: You guys do a lot here that isn't noticed or appreciated.:blinking:

When you ears are burning because someone is taking your name in vain..... don't look my way because it (probably:eyebrow:) isn't me :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom