Crabs behaving badly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went to the market the other day and one of those things was trying to escape even though he was iced down. They kept putting him back on display and he would slowly walk off - made me laugh.

Saw the same thing at La Jolla Shores this weekend, looked like an orgy down there......

The crabs are rising up all over the world - they're planning to take over, I just know it! :D

They were out last night at the Alabama Point Jetties as well, fearless as ever. Great pics as always SY, I've been too busy bringing dinner back on my last few dives and the camera hasn't gotten much use. Should change this weekend though!

hvulin:
your octopusses (if I spelled it ok) must be very happy....

they sure love crab...

i'm rooting for the octopi, of course! :wink:

mike_s:
They thought you were Paul from last weekend and that you were coming in to get him from under the rocks. Those crabs that weekend were "Kamikaze!" and they are paranoide now after Paul "hand" came into those rock cracks and grabbed them out!

Speaking of Paul, I haven't seen him on here since we met him for that dive.... Hope nothing happened to him.
-Mike

I've been lurking around. Travelled the Circuit last week, the house is being renovated, and I leave for Boca tomorrow.

I had boiled crawfish on Saturday, and have been craving boiled crabs. I might have to make a "jetty run" shortly. I'm not skeered!!! I'll get some of those 3mil neoprene gloves, and I'll be asking that big guy in Bill's post "Who's you're daddy?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom