Cozumel Trip Slideshow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Amazing pics-especially the macro shots. Looked like a ripping current in one of the photos. Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous photos. I love the coral shrimp shots, but my favorite is the damselfish in the sponge, and I particularly appreciate that photo because I spent a week in Loreto trying to get a picture of one of those darned fish, and I know just how skittish they are!

Very nice. I've been looking forward to seeing your pix in some clear water after seeing what you do with so cal viz...Also I bet you are loving that warm water.

AWESOME! Large groups? Who is your dive op? The dive op we use on Coz only uses 6 pac boats, so 7 people total in the water, I guess even then, 7 is a lot if you guys are used to diving as a two pack!

Enjoy.

very nice photos, i hope i get some at least as nice as that in 2 weeks

AWESOME! Large groups? Who is your dive op? The dive op we use on Coz only uses 6 pac boats, so 7 people total in the water, I guess even then, 7 is a lot if you guys are used to diving as a two pack!

Enjoy.
Scuba Club Cozumel. We've had about 16-18 on each boat and split them into two groups. I'm so used to diving solo or same-ocean buddies at home that it feels strange having to keep up with others under water. I usually don't move more than fifty feet during a dive.

Back
Top Bottom