Cozumel TR 10/28-11/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

georoc01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just returned from Cozy. It was a 4 night, 3 days of diving. It was a SingleDivers.com trip staying at Casa Del Mar diving with Del Mar Aquatics.
My trip started with a big snowstorm hitting Denver the day I am leaving. Fortunately, my flight wasn't cancelled, just delayed a couple of hours. We were still able to catch the last puddle jumper over from Cancun to Cozy and grab the last taxi leaving the then closed Cozumel airport over to the hotel.
Three days of great diving. While I did only the base package and not the afternoon dives, I dove the following sites off of Big Splash..
10/29
Palancar Gardens
Cedral Pass
10/30
Palancar Caves
San Francisco Wall
Chakanaab (Night Dive)
10/31
Punta Sur
Columbia Shallows
This was my first time diving Chakanaab and Punta Sur and all of our dives were great. Our Dive Masters Fernando, Mario & the boat crew treated us very well as usual. Yeah, we had a little rain on Saturday, but overall it was still a good time!
Casa Del Mar treated us well again. My roomie & I were very happy with our corner room. Large room with nice king size bed and large balcony with plenty of space to dry out gear. They had a nice halloween party on Saturday night with a DJ, dancers and a costume contest that gave away two trips for next year, dive packages, massages and everyone who participated at least got a discount coupon towards a 2010 trip.
This was my 4th trip to Cozy with Single Divers, staying at Casa Del Mar & Diving with Del Mar Aquatics. Each one seems to be memorable in its own way. This as definitely the largest and it was a great group to dive with..Thanks to everyone! Can't wait to do it again next year..

Can't believe you chose diving versus all the snow we got to shovel while you were gone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom