Cozumel Restraunts

What's your favorite restraunt in Cozumel?

• Casa Denis

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • Casa Mission

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Chen Rio

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Coconuts Restaurant

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • El Capi Navigante

• El Moro

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Ernesto's

• Especias

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • French Quarter

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Guido's

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • Hog Town Cafe

• Jeanie's Waffle House

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • La Casa de La Mision

• La Choza

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • La CoCay

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • La Perlita

• La Veranda

• Las Palmas

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Lobster House

• Mesa 17

• Palmeras

• Pancho's Backyard

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Paradise Cafe

• Prima

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Sonora Grill

• Tony Romes

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

La Sera -- a bit off the beaten path... but gorge for 5 was $17. Very little English spoken but they make great food. Also note they don't open until after 7pm or something. Another off the beaten path was [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Conchita del Caribe-- fantastic Cerveche and other fish dishes.[/font]

just came across this list and read all the posts. i have been to almost all of these restaurants and am baffled that no one mentioned Acuario which serves absolutely amazing and creative food and then there is Alfredo di Roma at the presidente which is top notch although admittedly not in town and not very mexican.

docmartin:
just came across this list and read all the posts. i have been to almost all of these restaurants and am baffled that no one mentioned Acuario which serves absolutely amazing and creative food and then there is Alfredo di Roma at the presidente which is top notch although admittedly not in town and not very mexican.

My culinary experiences at Acuario have been somewhat uneven. Years ago, I had it on my short list, but then I had some times there where the food was outstandingly mediocre. I have heard, though, that they have hired a new chef from Mexico City and that things have improved a lot. I hope that is the case; I really like the place and the improvements to the patio area are very nice.

i think christi also mentioned that acuario got a new chef and apparently was not great before that. our first time there was a couple of months ago and we loved it. the kids also liked watching the dolphins in the adjoining pen. i hope it will still be there after the weekend. going back in early december. may the force be with those poor cozumelians against wild wilma.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom