Cozumel ReDO April 12-17 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vannsbtch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We are going to go back to Cozumel hopefully April 12-17 for a vaca redo! We previously went in April 2011 and the day after we came back from the trip our house got blown away by the April 27th tornados that hit Tuscaloosa,AL. So needless to say we dont remember much about that trip. But anyways we are going to stay at the Occidental Grand and we plan to dive 2 days while there. When we were there last time we dove with a guy named Jeremy that some people recommended on here. But for the life of me I dont remember what company or website to go to for him. Does anyone on here know who I am talking about? He was recommended by someone on here.

I saw you posted earlier on the cmc forum with the correct name for Jeremy, so I guess you figured it out.........sorry about your house......that stinks!.......have fun in CZM!

Yes I did post that after here. I was pretty sure that was it but I wanted a confirmation! HA. Very forgetful these days!

Living Underwater, that could possibly be it.

OOPS already answered...

I wanted confirmation that living underwater was it. Im kinda sure that it is. They were great when we were down there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom