Trip Report Cozumel Real Time Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is my first time in Cozumel and in any Scubaboard Invasion trip. So far, I am enjoying the diving and how Scubaboard hosting the trip. So, I'm sharing my Cozumel Real Review. Other SB members who are here now, please share your real time experience too.

To start with, here is what Group 3 saw during a check out dive yesterday.

Cheers!

Enjoy the trip- I just got back on Saturday.

There are still a few eagle rays hanging around- we saw them on Palancar Bricks and Horseshoe. Keep your eyes peeled!

Another crappy day in Cozumel, not enough hands for a camera underwater.
IMG_20220620_115549.jpg

We saw Splendid Toadfish in Yucab Reef yesterday. Also I got a lucky shot of a Peacock flounder devouring a pufferfish. On our second dive today, we went back to Yucab Reef from the other side and saw a huge Nurse Shark chilling on the bottom of a ledge. So, I combined those two dive videos into one, as shown below.

Yucab Reef is a cool dive site you don’t want to miss if you haven’t dove it.

@Dan Where are the real time tacos? 😋 I going on the 30th.
The real time (fish) taco was history. It was yummy. However, I was awaken a few minutes ago with grumbling tummy. I had a Montezuma revenge. Not sure where that came from as I drank either bottle water before going diving and cerveza after diving.

Yucab Reef
Look at that sweet blue viz in your video !! Congrats on the LF's and thanks for posting !!

Awesome, thanks! Hopefully you get to do Yucab at night- you can hear the Toadfish croaking, and octopus galore!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom