Cozumel November 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kerrycorcoran

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Searched and was unable to locate an official November List, so thought I'd start one.

My wife and I will be in Cozumel Nov 7 - 14 and staying at the Cozumel Palace. Still open to suggestions for Dive Op's. Wife and I have been to Cozumel once while on a cruise, but this will be our first time experiencing the island for diving. Can't wait!! :D

The November List
kerrycorcoran + wife / Nov 7 - 14 / Cozumel Palace
BettyinToronto + hubby / Nov 9-16 / Scuba Club Cozumel
Lou and Nancy / Nov. 11-18 /REEF Club, Wyndham, Sabor, Sunscape whatever you want to call it / Diving with Bottomtimedivers.net

Last edited:
You chose one of the best resorts on the island. We're planning on being there the 3rd week of October and will have the Palace warmed up for you.

I like Dive With Martin but there are many great dive Ops but not sure if they will take you on a boat dive if you're not certified. The onsite dive Op, Aqua Safari will do a resort course and shore dive at the Palace.

You chose one of the best resorts on the island. We're planning on being there the 3rd week of October and will have the Palace warmed up for you.

I like Dive With Martin but there are many great dive Ops but not sure if they will take you on a boat dive if you're not certified. The onsite dive Op, Aqua Safari will do a resort course and shore dive at the Palace.

We're SSI certified.

Should mention my boss has dove with Martin serveral times and has nothing but praise.

I am also going to Cozumel in November also, staying at the MVC at Melia Cozumel. This is located north of town. Have stayed the other direction and know of dive ops, but does anyone have any suggestions for a dive op that is closer to the north?

Thanks, Jon

islanddream and jmm - November 22 - 30 - Diving with and staying at The Blue Angel Resort. Can't wait!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom