Cozumel Incident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRedHead:
I go into deco quite often on my first dive on air in Cozumel with the Cobra. With a multi-level dive, the deco usually disappears or is very small and I have enough gas to do it. I don't understand why the diver who went into deco simply didn't do the deco if she had the gas?

I do, I know her. :wink:
Some people just don't get it...

Do you guys, and ladies really believe this stuff you're spuing forth? I didn't think that there were that many ways to incorrectly dive with 2 computers. Advanced diving is about risk management, and from these posts, I don't see any risk management, rather I see a bunch of potential problems. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but just can't with the amount of misinformation being thrown about. If people want to mess around with this "tech" stuff, then learn from the proper people. Either people that have already been trained, or from qualified instructors. I learned early in my diving that what seemed reasonable and clever at first was actually frought with problems, and I learned from that.

DepthCharge:
If people want to mess around with this "tech" stuff, then learn from the proper people. Either people that have already been trained, or from qualified instructors.

I have 2 certs from TDI so I can "mess around" with this tech stuff. My instructor was trained by Billy Deans. I think you are slipping into Dial 9-1-1 mode. :D

TheRedHead:
I have 2 certs from TDI so I can "mess around" with this tech stuff. My instructor was trained by Billy Deans. I think you are slipping into Dial 9-1-1 mode. :D

Explain to me the proper way to dive with two computers then. From what you have posted so far it is incorrect. But I also may have misunderstood you. So Please clarify.

OH FOR THE LOVE!!!
What was the origional thread about again?
Redhead (You're one of my favorites!!)-Don't let em keep baiting ya!!
Now let me get back to minding my own business!

Questioning the availability of O2 in the event of another accident was most prudent.

Computers rot your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom