Cozumel in T-24 hours!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thevalkyry

Queen of the Turtles
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I leave for Cozumel at noon tomorrow. Cannot wait!! Time is passing way too slowly! I need blue water! I need viz! I need turtles!! I need fish, fish, fish!!!

Needless to say even with great vis. I'll be so well hidden that you'll never be able to find me down there :crafty:

Have a bunch of fun and say Hi to Daisy if you see her. She'll be there this month
playing nightly at ChewChews Cantina. ( it's a Hippie bar near the beach).

I leave for Cozumel at noon tomorrow. Cannot wait!! Time is passing way too slowly! I need blue water! I need viz! I need turtles!! I need fish, fish, fish!!!

May the easterly breezes blow your way and your diving be all that you are looking for.

I too will be down there next month. BLUE Ocean water...........what a concept.

I am ready to get away for a week.

:crafty:

:crafty:

...say Hi to Daisy if you see her. She'll be there this month
playing nightly at ChewChews Cantina. ( it's a Hippie bar near the beach).

OK Spring Flingers now we know Frank has found her... I was looking for any reason to head that way... Could that have been where K-Valve was?

enjoy -- what company are you diving with?

I am diving with the best shop on the island - of course!! :wink::cool2:

Scuba Mau rocks and I will shamelessly plug for them at every opportunity because they treat us like queens. We're staying at the Villa Blanca right next door to the shop: roll out of bed, pull on a suit, grab gear, cross the street, board the boat, and go dive, dive, dive :)

Scuba Mau Cozumel
Opal will take good care of you!! opal@scubamaucozumel.com

Tell her I sent you - enough referrals and I may get a free night dive :wink:

Have a great time and leave some tequila for me! We leave 2 wks from tomorrow, am beginning to get really excited! Hope you have a wonderful time, I know it's going to be a blast. I keep daydreaming about the way it looks, smells and feels when you descend on a reef in Cozumel... sheer joyful sensory overload- bring it!!!

I leave for the airport in an hour and a half - the final hours are always the worst!

Day 1

Dive 1: Palancar Bricks. Awesome one hour dive. Just fine in my shorty. Saw 4 turtles!!! FOUR!!! The Queen of the Turtles was happy to commune with her subjects.

Dave 2: Yukap - 1:16 underwater!!! Woo!! I am so cool with the air consumption. Glad I lasted because we found a seahorse in the last 5 minutes. :)

My only frustration is that my Oceanic VT3 is still claiming its wet when it is bone dry so I cant get my dives downloaded. Anyone know where the blasted sensor is on it so I can target some A/C at it and make it know that it is OK to talk to my computer???

Back
Top Bottom