Cozumel in August!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Counting the days to the 21st. We're gonna get our Rescue Diver cert while there this time. It doesn't look like many/any others are gonna be at SCC during the same time so I'll watch the thread for a margarita testing session...

My wife keeps telling me it’s over and we’ve returned home but I refuse to accept it and keep hoping I’ll wake up it a hammock ready for the next dive.:sleeping2:

I’ll complete a trip report when I wake up or accept I’m home.:D

Sorry for double post.

I know I am a bit ahead of myself with RED but, I am on a plane early and wanted to be up to date when I get to Cozumel tomorrow!!!
DARRINMARCIAL w/ buddy already there-September 3 Villa Minor/ Aldora
HIMSELF July 23- August 8 Hotel Barracuda/Dive Paradise
SCTOM with wife and son July 27-August 3 Villablanca/ScubaMau maybe
MISSISSIPPIDIVER and son July 28-August 4 Safari Inn/ Aqua Safari
JLYLE July 31-August 21 Scuba Club Cozumel
BARADA plus 8 July 31- August 7 Scuba Club Cozumel
SW1976 & hubby August 1- August 8 Hotel Cozumel/Dive Paradise
JILLIANANNO August 2- August 6 ????? FIRST TIMER
DOOWAIN1 with 10 (6 divers) August 3- August 12th Casa Mexicana/??
MATHEWJEN and wife August 3-August 10 Casa Del Mar/??
WATT and wife August 5- August 12 Barracuda/Dive Paradise
BOBTRUCK and family August 6-August 12 Allegro/??

FUZZMUTTON and husband and son August 7-14 Scuba Club Cozumel
ORIGINALSEABASS and family August 6- August 14 Occidental Grand/ Dive with Martin
JUDYDIVESCOZ and hubby August 6-August 24 Staying with friends/ Albatros

KDBECKSTROM w/husband and sister August 7- August 14 Iberostar/Alison
SCUBA KELLY & SCUBA DAVE August 7 August 14 Scuba Club Cozumel
KABAL22 and wife August 7-August 15 ???/Living Underwater
BUDAMAN August 7-August 14 Le Cieba/Babieca
CRAIG66 and Family August 8-August 15 Casa Mexicana/ ScubaMau
DOCC & ALOHAGAL August 11- August 16 Blue Angel/Blue Angel
COBRA269 August 13-23 Wyndham Sabor/ Dive with Martin
BAYSTR w/ kids August 14- August 25 Allegro/Dive Pro
MARCADO August 14- August 23 Safari Inn or Hostelito/Aqua Safari
UBER wife and parents August 14-August 28 Occidental Grand/ Dive Palancar
N8LYKIND with husband August 19-August 26 Residencias Reef/Alison FIRST TIMERS
PAULW and wife August 21- August 29 El Coz/Blue Xta Sea
DANDYDON and buddy August 21-August 28 Villablanca/ScubaMau
HARRO10 August 21- August 28 Vista Del Mar/ScubaMau
MERFMAN August 21-August 28 Scuba Club Cozumel
MMABASSADOR August 21-August 28 ???
SUPRANE and Laura August 21-August 28 Hotel Cozumel/Aldora (?)
DJANNI August 28-September 4 El Cid/BlueXTsea
SKINSFAN131 party of 8 August 29-Sept 5 Wyndam Sabor/??

Last edited:
Feliz Viaje, Judy! See you soon.

Scuba Toys has a group of 16 or 17 arriving Friday, leaving Monday. Staying at Casa Del Mar, and diving with Dive Paradise. Quick turn, but better than not getting to go at all. Hope to see some of y'all down there.
Tom

I put myself in RED to soon!Totally bummed out. Delta just canceled my flight from Newburgh to Cozumel, the Newburgh to Atlanta part anyway. Just when I thought it would be so cool to fly from an airport only 10 minutes from home! Rescheduled for Saturday morning, hoping all goes well. Are you flying thru Atlanta Deb???? Maybe I'll see you on the plane!

Counting the days to the 21st. We're gonna get our Rescue Diver cert while there this time. It doesn't look like many/any others are gonna be at SCC during the same time so I'll watch the thread for a margarita testing session...

I'm guessing William Torres will be your instructor for the Rescue class at SCC... He is a great guy and an excellent instructor. He did my Deep course a couple of years ago. I enjoyed him thoroughly!
Have fun!... I am hoping some of us that are going to be on the island during that week can get together one or two nights for dinner.... Or at least meet at Wet Wendie's for margaritas! LOL :D

I put myself in RED to soon!Totally bummed out. Delta just canceled my flight from Newburgh to Cozumel, the Newburgh to Atlanta part anyway. Just when I thought it would be so cool to fly from an airport only 10 minutes from home! Rescheduled for Saturday morning, hoping all goes well. Are you flying thru Atlanta Deb???? Maybe I'll see you on the plane!

Beeg bummer!!! I'm on USAir via Charlotte. Getting into Coz around 2pm. Are you still flying out of Newburgh? I depart LGA around 6am. Should I look for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom