Cozumel in August on Carnival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdharbis1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This has probably been asked a million times, but not by me! Going on a family cruise in August and I don't want to miss a chace to dive at Cozumel. This is our first time there and my first dive in something other than a river or quarry. I would rather not be herded off the ship since I am already a little anxious. Are there some other options? I know that some of you have been there and been there often. I am excited and I don't want to be hoping for the best when all you guys know what is best. I hope you do not mind sharing your experiences/suggestions?

Randy

rdharbis1:
This has probably been asked a million times, but not by me! Going on a family cruise in August and I don't want to miss a chace to dive at Cozumel. This is our first time there and my first dive in something other than a river or quarry. I would rather not be herded off the ship since I am already a little anxious. Are there some other options? I know that some of you have been there and been there often. I am excited and I don't want to be hoping for the best when all you guys know what is best. I hope you do not mind sharing your experiences/suggestions?

Randy

We do the occasional cruise, and never book with the ships tours. In Coz, we had a great time, with Eagle Ray Divers. It's a dive-op, owned by an expatriate American, (Chellie), and her husband. I did a 2-tank with them and had a couple of wonderful dives. Definitely not a "cattle-boat" dive. We're going to Cancun, this fall, and we're going to make a special trip to Coz, just to dive with them. I don't think that you'll be disappointed. Please feel free to PM me with any question that you may have.

Oh yeah....here's the link http://www.eagleraydivers.com/index.htm I hope you have as much fun as I did!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom