Cozumel experts---Information about Cruise ships

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be cruising and in Cozumel in 2 weeks..or less. I've done it both ways..stayed on the island for a week at a time, and came in from the mother ship.
Either way Cozumel is the best! Don't worry they have enough food on the mother ship, so that the passangers won't bite you. :winky:
Have fun!

Warm Regards,
Just another fun loving Pod person

Hello Natasha,

I've been gone from the board for a while. Good to see someone from the old days. Do you have any group trips in the works?

Hello Natasha,

I've been gone from the board for a while. Good to see someone from the old days. Do you have any group trips in the works?

HI Jim
Good to see you also! Not enough of us oldies & goodies around anymore huh?

No trips ready planned yet for 2008..but we have been talking about it. Shoot me an email at Natasha708@aol.com and I'll add you to my private trip list. Hope all is well with you.

How to avoid the pod people.....easy. Just go in on block, Calle 5. No more fighting your way down the sidewalk. Sunday is usually quiet, usually no Ships, and some shops are closed. More locals are out in town. I love Sundays in Coz. And we always always get off the waterfront when we want to go somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom