Cozumel dive operator Aggie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollieag02

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
a while back, I asked a question about Isla Mujeres diving and a very nice person answered a lot of my questions even though they were a dive op in Cozumel. I'd like to give that nice person my business when I go to Cozumel in April, but I can't remember who it was. I remember they were an Aggie. I think . Or at least from Texas.

Any clues?

Thanks!

a while back, I asked a question about Isla Mujeres diving and a very nice person answered a lot of my questions even though they were a dive op in Cozumel. I'd like to give that nice person my business when I go to Cozumel in April, but I can't remember who it was. I remember they were an Aggie. I think . Or at least from Texas.

Any clues?

Thanks!
NO I am not an Aggie hahaha - I am a Longhorn all the way :) I believe that was me - glad you enjoyed your trip and glad to hear you're coming back to Cozumel. I can be reached at info@bluextseadiving.com

Christi, it was probably your Mexican accent that ended up making a Longhorn sound as if she were an Aggie.

Hollieag02, even though she's a teasip, Christi deserves your business.

Awww - thank you Mark and hahahah! And I am actually a Mexican now but still a Longhorn at heart :)

Yeah, I guess I deserve some Aggie jokes for not being able to find my own post.

Thanks, guys!

Christi - I'll be in touch. We are looking forward to meeting you in early April and thankful in advance for no mention of 11/24/2011 :wink:

Christi is actually Aggie Approved....even if she does bleed burnt orange..
Great choice in dive ops as well...

Attachments

• Thanksgiving 009.JPG
    Thanksgiving 009.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Thanksgiving 091.JPG
    Thanksgiving 091.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Thanksgiving 194.JPG
    Thanksgiving 194.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 63

Back