Cozumel delivery offer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northernone

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Heading to cozumel from Canada, mid October.

Anything needed brought with me? North American comforts or a save a dive item?

Maybe we can keep this thread running since there are many of us flying in.

If you like the idea post what you need or when you are available to bring something along with you.

See you around,
Cameron

I'm not in Cozumel, but what a great idea Cameron! When I work in Panama, I have colleagues that come at different times during our summer field season, and we do exactly this. It has saved my butt a few times. When I get a chance to head down to Cozumel, I'll definitely extend the same offer. We should definitely keep this thread rolling.

Sounds good! Yes it can be handy for sure.

I'll be in a dive shop in 4 hours, last chance.

Checking a bag so I have room. (provided my luggage doesn't end up in the Arctic)

Cameron

---- taken care of, thank you ----

Good day all,

Long shot here, especially with the new baggage allowances. Anyone state side willing to have my replacement fins shipped to you and bring them down to cozumel for me? Of course willing to reimburse whatever we feel is fair for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Cameron

Good day all,

Long shot here, especially with the new baggage allowances. Anyone state side willing to have my replacement fins shipped to you and bring them down to cozumel for me? Of course willing to reimburse whatever we feel is fair for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Cameron

I'll be coming down at the end of feb/beginning of march. If you don't find someone earlier, I can bring them.

Good day all,

Cheers,
Cameron
We will be coming down Jan 23 but will not be in Coz until Feb 9 or so. Tell me if that will help.

Good day all,

Cheers,
Cameron

We aren't coming until early April, but happy to help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom