Question Cozumel budget hotel recommendations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leslieinpv

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone reading this I am looking for a budget friendly, clean, comfy beds, good hot water pressure place to stay. No need for beach, we like close to the main market. If this sounds like a place you stayed and recommend. please let me know, Not looking for a resort. Tank you.

I have not stayed at Hotel Mary Carmen myself, but there are a number of people who recommend it as a quality, budget downtown location. Here is the link to their website: Hotel Mary Carmen | Cozumel, México

Right across the street is the Suites Colonial, which I have stayed at and can recommend. It is a bit more expensive than Mary Carmen. Rates can vary a lot depending on time of year and season. Here is a link:
Suites Colonial Cozumel

I guess "Budget Friendly" can be a relative term-- so take my suggestions in that context.

This is not too far from the market:
www.booking.com

Caribo Cozumel, Cozumel, Mexico

Caribo Cozumel is located 10 minutes' walk from the main square and 1.2 mi from Cozumel International Airport.
www.booking.com
www.booking.com
$40 night for 2 people. Great AC. In-room kitchenette; family run; super friendly staff; very clean and safe. Full common kitchen on site with free coffee in the morning and purified water all day. 2 blocks from supermarket and some good cheap restaurants: Arabian Tacos (delicious Middle Eastern); El Pique Taqueria. My daughter and I stayed there for 3 weeks 2 years ago and had a great time! I can’t remember what the water pressure was like, but I don’t remember any issues.

I like Villa Las Anclas. Small. Efficiency style duplex layout. Pool. It's half a block from Aldora and block and a half from the Aldora pier. Central to everything in town (shops, bars, Mega). Four blocks from the Playa ferry. Nice people run it.

Back
Top Bottom