Cozumel Airport Shuttle Cost 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flex Shuttle tickets for 3 people from the airport to Cozumel Palace was $25.
$8.33 for a ride from the airport to the Palace per person with all their luggage sounds fairly reasonable to me.

Reactions: L13
:facepalm: And we post dozens of times over a fist full of dollars after hundreds spent on a plane ride. :funny:

:facepalm: And we post dozens of times over a fist full of dollars after hundreds spent on a plane ride. :funny:
I have enough FF miles for 5 more rt tickets for me and wife (at 30k rt when i book far out). Now 3 weeks of diving in Coz a throw x $100 x 2 and another 40 days diving elsewhere a year) = no inheritance for kids .
:poke:

edit: I think it is more I don't like being screwed or taken advantage of because I am a tourist.

... I think it is more I don't like being screwed or taken advantage of because I am a tourist.
OTOH, I try not to sweat the small stuff. My time on Cozumel is too short and too precious for me to spend any of it being pissed off over trivialities.

Back
Top Bottom