Cozumel 2/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoa! I haven't been on the board in a while due to work/sickness/etc.....
2 Days until lift off! Sharks you say Denise! Yay.....maybe I'll finally get to see one. Gary, if I rescue someone during the shark dive, will that count for the rest of my rescue cert? Lol. Girls are we still doing the hats? I will swing by Wally World or Target tonight to get mine after my overstimulating environmental health class :wink:

Oh yes....Donna and I bought Toby Keith Cowboy hats at Gulf Shores my last trip there....we will be wearing them, a Gary's Gulf Diver red tank top and Donna's Lei's.....reckon customs will even let us through...LOL...:wink:

Well, I woke up at 3am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I went to work and I have put in my day's work already. I have some errands to run and then I will see you tonight Donna!! Everyone else I will see you in the morning!! WoooooHooooo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom