Cozumel 2/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright Donna, you said I couldn't pack much but since it is tropical and I am wearing mostly tiny sundresses, tanks and shorts, they aren't taking up hardly any room. My toiletries are taking up more room than my clothes..:D

Alright Donna, you said I couldn't pack much but since it is tropical and I am wearing mostly tiny sundresses, tanks and shorts, they aren't taking up hardly any room. My toiletries are taking up more room than my clothes..:D

Three girls in one room. How much shampoo do we need to bring?

Gary, how many are actually going? I made the lays and they are beautiful. I have 12. Is that enough? Kristal I'll bring yours to Dallas!

I can't wait!

ok ladies i wanna see a pic of all you in your Gary Gulf Diver shirts, lays, and tropical dress'sssss on oh and a drink(with little umbrella) in your hands giveing a salute to those left behind that couldnt go.
Andreas

I have been working my butt off all weekend long...........no wait a minute....I just looked...it is still there...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom