Coz trip report Dec 28 - Jan 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newt

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ya All,
I'll just tell you that the water was 79 degrees, we dived the wreck in addition to the reefs, and we used Islamar Villas and Eagle Ray Divers ( both excellent). Be happy to answer any questions.
The wreck is a new one, purposely sunk at 80 and designed for easy access. My kids thought it was the best dive, esp. finding some large tuna in the ship. Eagle Ray Divers took very good care of us and looked after our personal needs on the boat. They are a husband and wife combo (Chellie and Antonio) and did thier best to get us away from other dive groups and just have fun.
Well I was up most of the night getting home, so I think I will go crash. The tourist season is at full swing right now in Coz, and there are Cruiseline tourists and divers everywhere. Coming back to 20 degrees and snowing I can see why.
Mark

Sounds like a nice trip, thanks for sharing! How were the accomodations? I haven't heard much about Islamar Villas, care to give us a report? What were the rooms like? Clean, neat, etc.?

Sorry about your vacation withdrawl...and the 20 degree weather! At least you have WARM memories!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom