Coz costs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been to Cozumel in about 7 years.

How much does a two tanks boat dive cost?

How much does the cheapest hotel cost per night??

My buddy and I are looking for "the cheapest". If I could sleep in the street I would. We already have airfare and are planning on diving in the cenotes too-so we didn't want to stay at just one place.

HI Buff:
I was there in March 02. It was about 65.00 to 70.00 for a two tank morning dive, dropping down to 10.00 for an afternoon boat one tank dive, if you did the mornings with Dive Paradise.
A shore dive is 7.00 to 8.00 a tank.
But that is just Dive Paradise and I don't know what the others are charging.
Rooms can be very cheap if you're willing to stay downtown. Give me your dates and I'll check prices.

You can do a search online or check here .........I have found that they range in price between $55 to $60 U.S for a two tank dive and if you book 3 or more days then the price starts to drop.

Aqua Safari - $55 for am 2 tank and only $9 for 1 tank pm dive if you do the am. They do a great job.
Have "divers hotel" right above shop - the Safari Inn. $45/night includes taxes, bottled water. Very basic, but you get up in the am, eat light breakfast at Jeannies Waffle House next to the shop, go in shop and get gear (you leave it in shop after dives/overnight on hangers and shelves - they have rinse tanks, etc), cross street and walk right onto Aqua Safari dock and board dive boat.
Aqua Safari is right downtown. I think it's great!
Dan

Mike:
DanL. is right on about this. I saw the whole set up when I was there. Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom