Coz and playa dive op recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Coz I dive with Robertas Eco Dive Shop. She now has scuba shack also. Been diving with her for years. Has very good divemasters except for 1. Ask for Servando. He is an instructor and a great divemaster!!!:)

Went to Coz in January..used Dive w/Martin..cld not believe it..son had not been diving for at least 10 yrs..let him get wet again with free shore dives at shop..then Just son & Myself were taken out..does it get better than that? Almost like our own personal DM..wld highly recommend..

MissAmberDiva:
My buddy owns blue bubble divers in Cozumel. They have always been good to deal with.

Blue Bubble is under new ownership as of about a month or two ago. New staff, new ownership and new management.

Caribbean Carla:
In Coz I dive with Robertas Eco Dive Shop. She now has scuba shack also. Been diving with her for years. Has very good divemasters except for 1. Ask for Servando. He is an instructor and a great divemaster!!!:)

Servando actually works for Blue Angel and is an excellent instructor and dive guide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom