Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wednesday, 549MX at international hospital, no appointment, just walk in AND....

WAIT FOR IT......

Only ONE nostril!! (the missus approves!)
you were lucky - we got the long one today that goes way up in there, lol. Misses not happy, lol. but it was just walk in and do it $55.21 for two of us. went back after the results came in two hours later and they printed them out for us.

How much was it, and do you know if they give a discount for casa mex.
$549 MXN ($27.50 USD) which was full list price. I know previously they were discounting Casa Mexicana guests but not sure of the current status. In May the were $32 USD for Casa guests and close to $40 for general walk-ups. The price keeps dropping.

$549 MXN ($27.50 USD) which was full list price. I know previously they were discounting Casa Mexicana guests but not sure of the current status. In May the were $32 USD for Casa guests and close to $40 for general walk-ups. The price keeps dropping.

I used my MX driver's license. That didn't get me a discount....

I used my MX driver's license. That didn't get me a discount....

Nor us. It's really not all that expensive to start with.

The most recent time we did it they came out to the house. Overall, I think it's more convenient to go to the hospital. They were actually extremely prompt, but not really expecting that we changed our schedule for the day.

We came back yesterday.
$25 (US) for the on site test at Hotel Cozumel.
It was done by / results given by the International Hospital.
The results came back quickly to our email and the hotel was given the results too. (They even printed copies for us, as a "just in case" at the airport.)

Ahorro pharmacy (Mexico equivalent to Walgreens or CVS) is now down to $299 MXN ($14.28 USD) on Juarez and 30 and Juarez and 65)

Screenshot_20211210-195302.png

20211210_181715.jpg

Attachments

• 20211210_181719.jpg
    20211210_181719.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 41
Last week (December 2), Scuba Club Cozumel had a nurse come to the resort and tested a number of us leaving within 1-2 days. Results were emailed to us as well as front desk where they printed them for us. Using Verifly we simply took a photo of the negativo test, our CDC card and a self-portrait. It was well worth the $30 for the test and didn't disrupt the day whatsoever.

As of last Monday everyone, regardless of vaccination status, are now required to have a test within 1 day of travel into the USA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom