Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if anyone has tried this, but apparently there is now a mobile traveler lab service that can come to you and provide your results in 10 minutes.

Might be a convenient option:

Attachments

• Cofepris_Mobile_COVID_Testing.JPEG
    Cofepris_Mobile_COVID_Testing.JPEG
    93.6 KB · Views: 41
Not sure if anyone has tried this, but apparently there is now a mobile traveler lab service that can come to you and provide your results in 10 minutes.

Might be a convenient option:
Cofepris? Isn’t that the coroner???

I think there are a couple. A lot of people speak well about that Dr Aurillio? (Spelling is off..). That guy has the mouth swab and spit test people like and he comes to you as well.

Cofepris? Isn’t that the coroner???
The internet says the Federal Commission for Protection against Health Risks (in Spanish, Comisión Federal para la Protección contra Riesgos Sanitarios, Cofepris) is a regulatory body of the Mexican government. It is a decentralized organ of (and supervised by) the Mexican Secretariat of Health, and is responsible for regulating a variety of health related topics in Mexico, including food safety, pharmaceutical drugs, medical devices, organ transplants, and environmental protection.

I’m kinda sure when PorEsto shows a pic of a dead guy, is their van in the background

Prob some guy illegally using the facilities for testing. Like the guy responsible for the Presidents house in Cancun that just got fired for putting it on airb&b….

Its like the health department.
They check sanitary conditions in food service establishments
They are the branch of the government that shakes down restaurants
Hot water not hot enough? Pay a fine.
Freezer not cold enough? Pay a fine.
Rats everywhere? Pay a fine.

How useless to have 64 posts on this.

Got mine done today at the same lab on 15th Ave off of Calle 1. $329 MXN, except they were out of peso coins - as if I wanted one, so $330 MXN. Went to eat at La Cucina, returned in an hour and got my Negative printout. The clerk read my email addy out loud to ensure she had it right, and that worked well. Got the email with the document during the second hour, downloaded it, then uploaded it to United's site.

How useless to have 64 posts on this.

Got mine done today at the same lab on 15th Ave off of Calle 1. $329 MXN, except they were out of peso coins - as if I wanted one, so $330 MXN. Went to eat at La Cucina, returned in an hour and got my Negative printout. The clerk read my email addy out loud to ensure she had it right, and that worked well. Got the email with the document during the second hour, downloaded it, then uploaded it to United's site.

Reading out your email is nice but even better would be them sending you an introduction email before the test to confirm 100% they have the right email and you can receive it.

Got the email with the document during the second hour, downloaded it, then uploaded it to United's site.
Quickly approved.

Back
Top Bottom