Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monday the hospital by Tres Pelicanos and Aldora charged me $549 mxn. They were polite and efficient, if that matters.

Have a great trip!

Wednesday, 549MX at international hospital, no appointment, just walk in AND....

WAIT FOR IT......

Only ONE nostril!! (the missus approves!)

upload_2021-6-26_14-27-6.png

That's a bit creepy, man.

does the international hospital do the tests on Saturday? or only during week days?

does the international hospital do the tests on Saturday? or only during week days?

If I were to guess, given how the private hospitals compete for business, I would say yes. Like it say call for an appointment. I called last week and said I got 4 people and we would like to come in when ever we finish breakfast this morning. They said sure just come in whenever. There was no line or anything. But you could call or message on FB to confirm.

Plus they have their own parking lot and they validate parking!

197166860_3925948050834209_353430363855998859_n.jpg

How much was it, and do you know if they give a discount for casa mex.
The bottom line is that COVID testing on Cozumel is cheap and widely available. It it were I, convenience would be the driver, and for us in May, 5 minutes in the hotel lobby and the results the next day for US$34 was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom