Covid surging in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Dan I think @rmorgan was referring to those under quarantine. Asymptomatic visitors still continue activities while awaiting their routine test results. They are not (yet) under isolation/quarantine.

Of course anyone sick should self isolate.

@Dan I think @rmorgan was referring to those under quarantine. Asymptomatic visitors still continue activities while awaiting test results. They are not (yet) under isolation/quarantine.

Of course anyone sick should self isolate.
Definitely so. Thanks for clarifying, uncfnp.

What’s all this about closing “sex establishments”?

Oh yeah, this is The Netherlands. Forgot about the redlight district. Dang.

What’s all this about closing “sex establishments”?

Oh yeah, this is The Netherlands. Forgot about the redlight district. Dang.

I saw that too, wife asked me about them and I just shrugged....

I had originally planned to go to Bonaire this month but due to some work commitments, my wife wasn't able to get away. May have been a blessing in disguise the way things look right now.

I saw that too, wife asked me about them and I just shrugged....

I had originally planned to go to Bonaire this month but due to some work commitments, my wife wasn't able to get away. May have been a blessing in disguise the way things look right now.
So you're going to wait until the sex establishments re-open, huh? Good idea! :wink:

So you're going to wait until the sex establishments re-open, huh? Good idea! :wink:

No clue those places even existed...crazy.
There are a lot of things we don't need to know to go to Bonaire and have a good time diving. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom