Cover Shot of Underwater Journal Issue #9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I was thrilled to see that a photo from my oceanic whitetip shark trip in May made the cover of the latest issue of Underwater Journal. The issue if filled with a ton of great information including an article about diving the British slave ship Henrietta Marie, reviews of the new Aquatica housing for the D700, and dive computer review of the Galileo Sol and Zeagle N2ition. There is also an article on the Caribbean monk seal and did you know there is more than one species of Goliath grouper? Oh, and my article and other photos from the oceanic whitetrip are also inside.

Here's a low resolution copy of the cover.

uwj9smallcover.jpg

Check out the journal at Aqua Pages. It's free!

Doug

Congrats Doug! I was unaware that there were two species of Goliath, but I kind of suspected it, as I've seen pictures of fat ones that kind of resemble Sea Bass in shape, but the biggest one I've seen in person was amazingly long and fit inside a swim through hole (end to end!)

Congratulations Doug!! Fabulous cover shot of a magnificent animal. Where was the trip??
++Ken++

Congrats! Very cool indeed, thanks for sharing!

Conga-Rats! :wave:

Thanks, MissD and CheddarChick.

BTW, Tracy (MissD), here's a shot I got at Ginnie Springs the day after our Spanish Rocks dive last week. The viz at Ginnie was much better than Spanish Rocks !!!! :)

img_0311a.jpg

Thanks, MissD and CheddarChick.

BTW, Tracy (MissD), here's a shot I got at Ginnie Springs the day after our Spanish Rocks dive last week. The viz at Ginnie was much better than Spanish Rocks !!!! :)

img_0311a.jpg

Holy freaking canolies Doug that is an amazing shot.

Not so sure about the viz differential though *Miss lying through her teeth* .

Thanks. The shot was taken looking up from the "deco log" at the Devil's Ear opening looking up through the crystal clear spring water up into the tannic water in the river.

Back
Top Bottom