Info Best Underwater Video Light – The Backscatter Macro Wide 4300 Has You Covered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Backscatter-MW-4300-Video-Light-James-Emery-Banner-1.jpg

The Ultimate Compact Video Light for Macro, Wide, and Snooting

The Backscatter Macro Wide 4300 Video Light is the ultimate video light for any video or photo shooter. Its compact size is great for travel, it’s versatile for macro and wide shooters, and offers practical signaling options usable on any dive that goes way beyond a simple SOS pattern.

The small size and simple control set of the Backscatter Macro Wide 4300 Video Light make it travel-friendly and easy to use.

The 4300-lumen wide beam is great for compact camera shooters looking for a small compact light that has a bright output for wide angle video.

The 1400-lumen macro beam has been tailor-made for macro video shooters for all levels, from GoPro and compact all the way to full-frame SLR and cinema.

Photographers looking for a focus light have plenty of power, plus a red mode for nighttime to avoid spooking critters and avoiding “the swarmies” from congregating all over your light and ruining the shot.

Divemasters and guides will love the Alert and Beacon modes to get a diver's attention and to mark off locations on a night dive.

Now, what metrics was used to call it the best?
I would argue that my light is the best….

I have a pair as well and am very happy with the performance, compact size, and price.

Back
Top Bottom